Coinciding with the end of LIFE HUELLAS project (Ref. LIFE12 ENV/ES/000686) and last Coordination Meeting, members of the Advisory Board will meet with consortium members to review project outcomes achieved over these four and a half years. Final Workshop will be in Spanish and will be open to the general public, prior registration through the following link:
The Advisory Board, consisting of companies and organizations that do not belong to the LIFE HUELLAS consortium but have shown interest in the project, will help evaluating task development and, based on their own experience, propose actions and measures to improve project outcomes and its final impact.
The Advisory Board is made up by the following entities:
- ADIF: as Spanish rail infrastructure manager.
- AENOR: as standardization and normalization experts.
- IHOBE: as Basque Government public administration, with competencies in environmental policy.
- OECC: Spanish Office for Climate Change (MAGRAMA), as environmental footprint and climate change experts.
- SEOPAN: representing the Spanish Association of Infrastructure Management Companies.
- SNCF: as French rail infrastructure manager.
- UNIFE: representing the European Rail Industry Association.
The Final Workshop will be held at Eduardo Torroja Institute for Construction Science (IETcc), in Madrid. The IETcc, which has collaborated in the LIFE HUELLAS project through the Carbon Footprint Database Working Group, is a Centre of the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, belonging to the Science and Technology of Materials Area. Its fundamental function is to carry out scientific research and technological developments in the field of construction and its materials.