IK INGENIERIA is a consulting firm specialized in Eco-design, sustainable building and environmental technical training. It has been supporting companies (SMEs and large corporations) and public bodies on environment innovation applied to products and services improvement since the year 2004.
Some of the services that we developed in the field of eco-innovation are:
- Feasibility strategic studies.
- Implementation of management systems based on Eco-design according to EN ISO 14006:2011 standard.
- Obtaining type III environmental recognition systems according to EPD SYSTEM international standard.
- Verification of Type III ecolabels. IK Ingeniería has verifiers certified according to EPD SYSTEM international standard.
- Measurements of carbon footprint according to the main international programs: IPCC, GHG Protocol, ISO 14064, etc.
- Delivery of training modules.
Some of the works related to the project objective are:
- Guide for Life Cycle Assessment and carbon footprint, two ways of measuring the environmental impact.
- Guide for furniture Eco-design.
- Guide for environmental labeling of products.
- Guide for environmentally sustainable building in administrative buildings or offices.
- Review of the Guide for sustainable building and housing restoration.
- LIMAS Proejct: Methodology and software for environmental improvement of electrical and electronic products sector. Limas
- AGROLCA manager Project: Tool to improve the sustainability of SMEs in the agrofood sector. AGROLCAmanager